ATEX Approved Thermocouple Feedthrough Assemblies
Our ATEX approved mineral insulated feedthrough assemblies are typically used to extend thermocouple signals over medium to long distances up to 120 metres. The seamless metal sheath allows installation in the most arduous conditions.
- Available in a wide range of protection concepts for Zones 0, 1 & 2 use. See table below for details
- High integrity construction suited to arduous operating conditions
- Available in thermocouple types K, T, J, N, E, R, S and B
- Sheath diameters from 0.062" to 0.250" in a wide choice of materials
- Insulated measuring junction gives a floating output with high insulation resistance
- PVC, PFA and fibreglass insulated extension cables. Other cables available.
- UKAS calibration available.
Available with the following approvals:
|Ex nA IIC Gc||Non-Sparking (Gas)||2|
|Ex d IIC Gb||Flameproof (Gas)||1|
|Ex ia IIC Ga / IIIC Da||Intrinsically Safe (Gas/Dust)||0/20|
|Ex tb IIIC Db||Enclosure (Dust)||21|
|Ex tc IIIC Dc||Enclosure (Dust)||22|