COVID-19 UPDATE: We are open for business as usual and here to assist our customers. Please call on our usual number - 01895 252222, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ATEX Approved RTD Pt100 Sensors
with Spring Loaded Terminal Block
Our ATEX approved flexible mineral insulated RTD Pt100 sensors utilise, as standard, detector elements with a resistance of 100 ohms @ 0°C and a fundamental interval of 38.5 ohms to IEC 60751. Single and duplex elements are available. An adjustable threaded compression fitting is required to achieve approval. This sensor has a spring loaded terminal block which can be used for an existing assembly as a replacement insert.
- Available in a wide range of protection concepts for Zones 0, 1 & 2 use. See table below for details
- Temperature classification T6-T1, see here for stand-off requirements
- Available in B, A, 1/3, 1/5 and 1/10 grade accuracies
- Sheath diameters from 3.0mm to 8.0mm
- Wide operating temperature range of -100°C to +600°C
- UKAS calibration available.
Available with the following approvals:
|Ex nA IIC Gc||Non-Sparking (Gas)||2|
|Ex ia IIC Ga / IIIC Da||Intrinsically Safe (Gas/Dust)||0/20|