ATEX Approved Thermocouples
with Stainless Steel Head
These semi rigid ATEX approved thermocouples are supplied with an IP68 terminal head and are ideal where a heavy duty connection with cable is to be made near the sensor. They can be used with service temperatures up to 1250ºC (minimum stand-off lengths must be observed).
- Available in a wide range of protection concepts for Zones 0, 1 & 2 use. See table below for details
- Temperature classification T6-T1, see here for stand-off requirements
- Available in thermocouple types K, T, J, N, E, R, S and B
- Sheath diameters from 4.5mm to 8.0mm in a wide choice of materials
- Insulated measuring junction gives a floating output with high insulation resistance
- Simplex, duplex and triplex sensors available
- UKAS calibration available.
Available with the following approvals:
|Ex nA IIC Gc||Non-Sparking (Gas)||2|
|Ex d IIC Gb||Flameproof (Gas)||1|
|Ex ia IIC Ga / IIIC Da||Intrinsically Safe (Gas/Dust)||0/20|
|Ex tb IIIC Db||Enclosure (Dust)||21|
|Ex tc IIIC Dc||Enclosure (Dust)||22|