ATEX / IECEx Approved Thermocouples
with Pot Seal
Our ATEX / IECEx mineral insulated thermocouple assemblies are manufactured from cable that conforms to IEC 61515 and their semi rigid construction allows them to be bent and formed to suit particular applications without impairing performance. An adjustable threaded compression fitting is required to achieve approval. Please see page 14 for our full range of fittings.
- Available in a wide range of protection concepts for Zones 0, 1 & 2 use. See table below for details
- Temperature classification T6-T1, see here for stand-off requirements
- Available in thermocouple types K, T, J, N, E, R, S and B
- Sheath diameters from 0.5mm to 8.0mm in a wide choice of materials
- Insulated measuring junction gives a floating output with high insulation resistance
- PVC or PFA insulated twisted extension cables. Other cables available.
- UKAS calibration available.
Available with the following approvals:
|Ex nA IIC Gc||Non-Sparking (Gas)||2|
|Ex d IIC Gb||Flameproof (Gas)||1|
|Ex ia IIC Ga||Intrinsically Safe (Gas)||0|
|Ex tb IIIC Db||Enclosure (Dust)||21|
|Ex tc IIIC Dc||Enclosure (Dust)||22|